Strength to Change the World
Strength to Change the World. What is it? Do you have it? How do you get it? How can you help others get it? Why do you want it? Why change the world?
Having the strength to change the world is having the strength to do anything. It is the strength to pursue any desire, blow through any challenge and accomplish any goal. It is the strength to push forward no matter the challenges. It is the strength to build up others and lead the world into a better place than you first found it. It is exactly what it says it is…the strength to change the world. The only person that can tell you whether you have that strength or not is YOU. If you have to question whether or not you have it, then you do not have it, yet.
To gain the strength to change the world and give it to others there are 6 things that you need. If any one of these things is missing, then you cannot change anything. There are many ways in which you can gain these 6 characteristics, one of which is through training your body to become stronger. Through training you can find passion and purpose for something. Building your strength will build your self confidence. If you can focus on training your body to become better then you can put that same focus towards accomplishing your life goals. By dedicating yourself to training weekly, you will learn to apply self-discipline to all areas of your life. By bettering yourself you will help to encourage others to better themselves, and as your training matures, so too will your character.
As time goes on, the world is continuously changing in many ways. Some of those ways are good while others are bad. So you can accept the road that life gives you or you can make your own path for others to follow. Rather than life running you over, you can take life for a ride and make the change you want to see. Make the happiness you want. You can be whatever you want to be. You can be a world leader. You can be a difference maker. You can be a world changer. If you accept the challenge, here are the 6 things you will need:
- Purposeful Passion- You must have a purpose as to why you want change. It is the reason behind what you want to accomplish. Without a purpose there is no reason for change. You should not have to display your purpose on your chest for others, but rather know it for yourself. Always keep your purpose in mind. This purpose must be your passion. If you are not passionate about something then you are not doing it for yourself. This may sound selfish but you do not help others for them. You help others for yourself. You have a passion for it. You do not just “want” to help others; you “need” to help others. Your passion is the same. It is something that you have to do for yourself. You have an inner calling that will not let you do otherwise. Your passion is your self-motivation for the things you do. Keep your passion close and always remember your purpose.
- Self-Confidence- You must first believe in yourself before anyone else will believe in you. You must have confidence in your mind everywhere you go. You must believe you can change the world. If you do not believe you can change the world, then you are right; you cannot change anything. Of course we must remain humble on our journey but believing in yourself will help inspire others to believe in you and them. Believe that you are strong. Believe that you have what it takes. Believe you can fight through the challenges. Believe in your passions. Keep your head up and believe you can change the world. No matter what, believe in yourself.
- Focus- It takes a lot of FOCUS to change the world. It takes a lot of focus to change anything. You must be able to focus your entire life on the goals you have and block out anything holding you back. Focus your life around the change you want to make. While doing this, rather than shut out everyone and everything else, bring them all together. Integrate your goals with your family, career and other activities. Let everyone and everything join in your focus to lessen the impact and bring in valuable resources of change. Allow your many resources to help you break through challenges and encourage you on your journey for change. Let your focus stay narrow on your target, but allow everything as a whole to help you.
- Consistent Dedication- To change the world you must be consistent and stay dedicated. Great change requires dedication every day. It takes a lot of patience and hard work to make change. Be consistently focused and dedicated to your cause. Do something every day that will bring you one step closer to your goal. Even small steps will add up to a mile. Choose to do at least one thing every day that will make a difference.
- HELP- You cannot change the world by yourself. We all need help. With your passionate purpose, self-confidence, focus and consistent dedication find others that believe in what you believe. Help them and they will help you. Come together to make change. Build your strength and lead others to find theirs. Help others to change the world with you. Find strength in numbers and include everyone.
- Strength- Do you have to be strong enough to lift enormous amounts of weight to change the world? No. Strength to change the world has nothing to do with your physical abilities. You must have strength of character to change the world. The strength to take life’s punches and get back up every time you are knocked down. The strength to stand up for what you believe in. The strength to keep pushing forward even while others attempt to hold you back. You must be strong enough to accept the challenges you are presented. You must have the strength to take responsibility for your mistakes and look to yourself on how to fix them. Keep the strength to persevere through the long and hard times. You must be able to hold your character through the good and bad. You must be strong enough to hold the weight of the world and raise it. You must be strong enough to change the world no matter what stands in your way.
If you remember your purpose, believe in yourself, are focused on your goal, maintain consistent dedication, help others to help your cause and hold your strength of character then you can change the world. You have the strength to do anything. You can lead this world into a better place. You can take on any challenge. No one is going to do it for you, though. If you accept the challenge, then start today. Right now! No matter your current position in life, you can change it. Better yourself everyday to better others. Find who you are and what you stand for. Find what you believe in and hold to it. Life is not going to just come to you. You have to go take it on. You will likely make many mistakes and be pushed around but always remember your strength. You are strong enough to change the world so nothing can stop you! You may not do it the right way, but at least you did it your way and that should be good enough. So now I challenge you to start your journey, right now. I challenge you to make change. Just remember, you cannot change the world without motivating others to change around you. You cannot motivate others to change unless you change yourself. You cannot change yourself without first believing in yourself. I believe you can do it, but it doesn’t matter what I believe. You have to believe in yourself.
Strength to you,
The STRONGer Coach- Ryan Mathias, CPT
Owner and Creator
Start your Training NOW: What Level Am I?
When participating in any exercise or training program there is a possibility of physical injury. If you engage in any movements, exercises or training programs, you agree to do so at your own risk. By voluntarily participating in these activities, you assume all risk of injury to yourself and agree to release and discharge Mathias Method, Ryan Mathias and all other affiliates of any responsibility if injury occurs. In addition, by following any of the suggested guidelines, protocols, templates, activities or any other information or advice on this website (mathiasmethod.com) you do so at your own risk. Do not begin any nutrition or training program without consulting with a Board Certified Medical Doctor and/or Registered Dietician first.
© 2017 Mathias Method – All Rights Reserved