Local Grass Valley Powerlifting Meets
Need help training for the meet? Train with the Mathias Method Strength Warrior Powerlifting Team!
2019 Powerlifting Meets
Next Meet coming soon!
The next local Grass Valley Powerlifting Meet is coming this October! The exact date is not set in stone yet, but it is scheduled for Saturday, October 12th, 2019.
All information below from the last meet still applies.
2019 Sierra Nevada Classic Complete
Saturday, May 25, 2019
153 South Auburn St.
Grass Valley, CA 95945
- Full Power
- Bench Only
- Deadlift Only
- Push Pull (Bench Press and Deadlift)
- Requires a one-piece singlet, and allows 4-inch wide buckle or lever belt (No velcro belts or padding on the inside of the belt).
- Wristwraps can be up to 1 meter.
- Single layer knee sleeves.
- Over the calf long socks required for the deadlift for all lifters.
- Classic Raw
- Same as RAW except it allows up to 2.5-meter knee wraps for the squat.
Weigh-ins: Friday, May 24th from 12pm-6:30pm
Saturday weigh-ins by exception only (7am-7:30am). Must contact Meet Director for an appointment, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules Briefing/Warmup: Saturday, 8:30 AM
Lifting Begins: Saturday, 9:30 AM
Open, Junior 13-15-, 16-17, 18-19, 20-23, Submaster 35-39, Master 40-44, 45-49, etc.
Weight Classes – in Kilos
Men: 52, 56, 60, 67.5, 75, 82.5, 90, 100, 110, 125, 140, 140+/SHW
Women: 44, 48, 52, 56, 60, 67.5, 75, 82.5, 90, 90+/SHW
Contact Curtis Pracht at 530-272-9462 or send an email to email@example.com
You MUST be a USPA Member to compete!