Local Grass Valley Powerlifting Meets
Need help training for the meet? Train with the Mathias Method Strength Warrior Powerlifting Team!
2019 Powerlifting Meets
2019 Sierra Nevada Classic
Saturday, May 25, 2019
153 South Auburn St.
Grass Valley, CA 95945
- Full Power
- Bench Only
- Deadlift Only
- Push Pull (Bench Press and Deadlift)
- Requires a one piece singlet, and allows 4 inch wide buckle or lever belt (No velcro belts or padding on the inside of the belt).
- Wristwraps can be up to 1 meter.
- Single layer kneesleeves.
- Over the calf long socks required for the deadlift for all lifters.
- Classic Raw
- Same as RAW except it allows up to 2.5 meter kneewraps for the squat.
Weigh-ins: Friday, May 24th from 12pm-6:30pm
Saturday weigh-ins by exception only (7am-7:30am). Must contact Meet Director for an appointment, email@example.com
Rules Briefing/Warmup: Saturday, 8:30 AM
Lifting Begins: Saturday, 9:30 AM
Open, Junior 13-15-, 16-17, 18-19, 20-23, Submaster 35-39, Master 40-44, 45-49, etc.
Weight Classes – in Kilos
Men: 52, 56, 60, 67.5, 75, 82.5, 90, 100, 110, 125, 140, 140+/SHW
Women: 44, 48, 52, 56, 60, 67.5, 75, 82.5, 90, 90+/SHW
Contact Curtis Pracht at 530-272-9462 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You MUST be a USPA Member to compete!