How to do side planks properly, with perfect form and technique! The best bodyweight oblique exercise for a strong core, abs, and abdominals!
- Build Core Stabilization
- Increase Oblique Strength
- Abdominal Complex (Obliques, Abs, Transverse Abdominis, Spinal Erectors)
- Glutes (Hips)
How To Do A Side Plank
- Laying to one side, place your forearm on the ground just below your shoulder.
- Extend both legs so that your body forms one straight line from your head to heels.
- While flexing your glutes and bracing your entire core, raise your hips off the floor to start, the plank.
- Keep your core braced as you breathe normally and hold for time. Make sure to keep your glutes and obliques flexed hard.
See how to Plank Properly >>
Join the Mathias Method Army for updates and more great content like this!