How to do dumbbell curls properly, with perfect form and technique! The best arm exercise to build bigger and stronger biceps!
- Increase Biceps Strength and Hypertrophy (size)
- Biceps Brachii (Arms)
How To Do Dumbbell Curls
- Start by standing erect while holding two dumbbells at your sides in a neutral position, so that your palms face in.
- To begin, curl either one or both dumbbells up until your arm is fully flexed with your palm externally rotated until it faces upward.
- In the top position allow your elbows to come forward slightly until it is directly under the weight.
- Control the descent as you rotate the dumbbell back to the starting position.
View All Exercise Descriptions >>
Join the Mathias Method Army for updates and more great content like this!