How to do decline sit-ups properly, with perfect form and technique! The best ab exercise to build a strong core and abdominal muscles, fast!
- Increase Abdominal Strength
- Increase Abdominal Hypertrophy
- Rectus Abdominis (Abs)
- Rectus Femoris (Leg Hip Flexor)
How To Do Decline Sit-Ups
- Lay on a decline sit-up bench with your legs hooked so that you are stable.
- Begin by curling your chest towards your hips and raising your torso off the bench until you are sitting vertically.
- Then control the descent, reversing the motion, until just before your shoulder blades touch the bench.
- Repeat for repetitions while maintaining tension on your abdominals.