How to do weighted crunches properly, with perfect form and technique! The best ab exercise to build a strong core and abdominals!
- Increase Abdominal Strength
- Increase Abdominal Hypertrophy
- Rectus Abdominis (Abs)
How To Do Weighted Crunches
- Lay on a flat surface with your feet placed so that your knees are higher than your hips.
- Hold a weight at arm’s length above your shoulders. This can be a barbell, dumbbells or even a weight plate.
- While keeping your head in line with your upper spine and hips down, curl your chest towards your hips to raise the weight higher above you.
- Keep your arms straight up as you move and control the descent by slowly returning to the start.
View All Exercise Descriptions >>
Join the Mathias Method Army for updates and more great content like this!