How to do weighted crunches properly, with perfect form and technique! The best ab exercise to build a strong core and abdominals!
- Increase Abdominal Strength
- Increase Abdominal Hypertrophy
- Rectus Abdominis (Abs)
How To Do Weighted Crunches
- Lay on a flat surface with your feet placed so that your knees are higher than your hips.
- Hold a weight at arm’s length above your shoulders. This can be a barbell, dumbbells or even a weight plate.
- While keeping your head in line with your upper spine and hips down, curl your chest towards your hips to raise the weight higher above you.
- Keep your arms straight up as you move and control the descent by slowly returning to the start.
Join the Mathias Method Army for updates and more great content like this!