Walking Oblique Twists
How to do walking oblique twists properly, with perfect form and technique! The best oblique exercise for athletes to build a strong core and abs!
- Increase Core and Oblique Activation
- Increase Oblique Strength
- Abdominal Complex (Obliques, Abs, Transverse Abdominis, Spinal Erectors)
How To Do Walking Oblique Twists
- While standing erect, hold a weight plate in front of you with your arms bent.
- Take one step forward and rotate your torso outward towards that leg while staying vertical.
- When you feel a stretch, begin to rotate your torso the other direction as you take a step so that you repeat on the other side.
- Maintain a vertical torso and feet planted firmly into the ground.
- Do not let your knees internally rotate while rotating.
Join the Mathias Method Army for updates and more great content like this!