Note: This is a less challenging version of Good Mornings, and focuses more towards the deadlift than squats.
- Teach Hip Hinge Mechanics
- Build Hip Hinge Strength
- Build Core Strength
- Hamstring Complex (Legs)
- Glutes (Hips)
How To Do Romanian Deadlifts Properly
- Set-Up and deadlift (conventional) a loaded barbell to a full lockout.
- From this top position, brace your core and flex your glutes hard to control your descent as you bend only at the hips, lowering the bar down your legs until it is below your knees.
- Maintain only a slight bend in your legs in your knees throughout the entire movement.
- As the bar goes lower than your knees, push it out in front of you slightly so that it is several inches away from your shins, to increase the tension on your hamstrings.
- To finish, quickly pull the bar back into you and stand up, pushing your hips forward into a full lockout.
Everything you need to know about the King of All Exercises!
Includes a 12 Week Squat Program, Workouts, common Squat mistakes and how to fix them, and so much more in this nearly 100-page master guide!