How to do leg raises properly, with perfect form and technique! The best lower ab exercise to build a strong core and abdominal muscles at home!
- Increase Abdominal Hypertrophy
- Rectus Abdominis (Abs)
How To Do Leg Raises
- Lay on a flat surface and bend at the waist so that your back is completely flat.
- To begin, fully extend your legs so that they are straight over your hips and press your arms into the ground next to your hips, but not under.
- Lower your legs under control until they are hovering slightly over the floor, or until your lower back begins to arch. Do not let your back arch at any point.
- Then, flex your abdominals so that your legs raise to the starting position and continue through by curling your hips up towards your chest while pressing your feet up towards the sky.
- Control the descent down and repeat.
Join the Mathias Method Army for updates and more great content like this!