How to do hamstring leg curls properly, with perfect form and technique! The best hamstring exercise for bigger and stronger legs and calves!
- Increase Hamstring Complex and Calf Muscular Hypertrophy
- Hamstring Complex (Legs)
- Gastrocnemius (Calf)
How To Do Hamstring Leg Curls Properly
- Set-up on a hamstring leg curl machine of any kind, with your feet hooked.
- Forcefully contract your hamstrings to curl your lower leg as you press your knee into the pad.
- Hold the top position, where you have completed a full range of motion, for a pause before slowly lowering the weight under control.
- To put a greater emphasis on your hamstrings, point your toes as you do the lift to decrease the use of your Gastrocnemius (calf).
Everything you need to know about the King of All Exercises!
Includes a 12 Week Squat Program, Workouts, common Squat mistakes and how to fix them. And so much more in this nearly 100-page master guide!