How to do side shoulder lateral raises properly, with perfect form and technique! The best shoulder exercise for bigger, stronger and wider side delts!
- Increase Deltoid Hypertrophy
- Deltoid (Shoulders)
How To Do Side Lateral Raises Properly
- While holding a weight in each hand, such as a dumbbell, kettlebell or a cable attachment, lean slightly forward with your arms slightly bent so that your hands are just in front of your hips.
- Maintain this torso and arm position throughout the exercise.
- While bracing your core and flexing your glutes, side raise the weight laterally until your hands are higher than your shoulders. Then, control the descent back to the start position.
- Focus on just using your shoulders to lift the weight and control the entire movement.
Everything you need to know about building a BIG Bench!
Includes a 12 Week Bench Press Program, Workouts, common Bench Press mistakes and how to fix them. And so much more in this nearly 100-page master guide!