Rolling Dumbbell Skull Crushers
How to do rolling dumbbell skull crushers properly, with perfect form and technique! The best triceps extention exercise to build bigger arms and strength for the bench press!
Not what you’re looking for? View All Exercise Descriptions
- Increase Triceps Hypertrophy
- Build Elbow Extension Strength
- Triceps (Arms)
This is a low elbow stress variation of most triceps extension movements that is best for anyone that gets elbow pain from other variations.
It is also a great variation for using heavier weight and developing the entire triceps muscle; which attaches to your shoulder blade, not just your arm. So as the weight rolls back you get a stretch in the entire muscle.
How To Do Rolling Dumbbell Triceps Extensions
- Lay on a bench while holding two dumbbells with a neutral grip, at arm’s length, over your shoulders.
- Begin by bending your elbows until the dumbbells touch your shoulders.
- Then push your elbows back over your head, rolling the dumbbells back, until you feel a slight stretch in your triceps.
- Quickly reverse the motion, pulling your elbows back in place over your shoulders and extending your arms until they reach full lockout.
Everything you need to know about building a BIG Bench!
Includes a 12 Week Bench Press Program, Workouts, common Bench Press mistakes and how to fix them, and so much more in this nearly 100-page master guide!