How to dumbbell press properly, with perfect form and technique! The best chest exercise to build bigger and stronger pecs for a big bench press!
- Build Pressing Strength
- Teach Pressing Mechanics
- Triceps (Arms)
- Anterior Deltoid (Shoulders)
- Pectoralis Major (Chest)
How To Dumbbell Press Properly
- To set-up, grasp two dumbbells and set them over your knees as you sit on a bench.
- Keeping the dumbbells on your lower thighs, roll back onto the bench setting your torso into a safe pressing position with your chest high and shoulders pulled back and down.
- Set your feet in a position that puts your knee lower than your hips and maintain the same tightness as a bench press.
- Keeping the dumbbells directly over your elbows, pull them down towards the outside of your lower chest, before press them up and back over your shoulders while flaring your elbows out.
- As you lower the dumbbells, externally rotate your hands to a neutral position to protect your shoulder and relax them back into a linear position as you press.
Everything you need to know about building a BIG Bench!
Includes a 12 Week Bench Press Program, Workouts, common Bench Press mistakes and how to fix them, and so much more in this nearly 100-page master guide!