The Honest Truth
The truth is, I am new to this whole writing thing.
Though I have written 6 Books in just one year, I am still a very new author, and I know I have A LOT to learn.
With all my books, I have done everything myself from writing every word to designing and creating all the covers. I have learned so much from doing things this way, but I still want to do better!
I want to keep improving and the best way to do that is by learning from my readers.
With that said, I would greatly appreciate if you could leave a review for any, or better yet all, of my books that you have read to let me know how I did.
I read all of my reviews and I constantly update my books with improvements as soon as they are suggested. Whether it be about the cover, the book description or the content, I would like to know what I did well or what I need to improve.
If you have any suggestions or think there need to be improvements, please give me the opportunity to fix them so I can do better for you and others, by emailing me directly.
If you found any of the information in my books helpful, it would really help if you could simply leave a quick review stating what you enjoyed most!
Thank you, and keep getting stronger my friends!
Click the title(s) you wish to leave a review for or learn more about.
All available in both Digital and Print at StrengthWorld.store!
The Strength Warrior Workout Series
- The Daily 30: Bodyweight Strength Training Guide!
- Mathias Method Strength System: Your Ultimate Strength Guide!
- How To Warm-Up Properly: A Complete Guide!
- Base Of Strength: Muscle and Strength Training Program!
Words Of Wisdom Series
- Motivated Mindset: Motivational Book for Success and Happiness in Life!
How To Lift More Weight Series
- How To Squat Guide: 12 Week Squat Program and Technique Guide!
- How To Bench Press Guide: 12 Week Bench Press Program and Technique Guide!
- How To Deadlift Guide: 12 Week Deadlift Program and Technique Guide!
View All Books & Programs to see what is NEW!
For all titles, you can leave a review for both the Digital and Paperback versions.
Join the Mathias Method Army for updates on my NEW Books and to help me design the covers!