How to do the best bicep stretch to decrease elbow, shoulder, and wrist pain, fast! A simple at-home mobility stretching exercise to improve flexibility!
- Improve Elbow Extension
- Improve Wrist Extension
- Improve Shoulder External Rotation
- Wrist Extension (Wrist Flexors)
- Shoulder Horizontal Abduction (Biceps Brachii-Long Head)
- With your fingers spread, externally rotate your hand and place your palm flat against a wall, shoulder height or below.
- Initiate the bicep stretch by leaning your bodyweight into your hand and slowly lower your body until you feel a stretch in your wrist flexors.
- Next, turn your body away from your hand until you feel a stretch in your biceps brachii or anterior deltoid.
- To further increase the stretch, turn your head away from your hand.
- Move in-and-out of these tense positions under control while maintaining pressure against the wall.
Get our Mobility Warm-Up Guide for more!
Learn how to decrease pain, improve performance and prevent injury with mobility exercises specific to your workout!
Be ready for any workout in 15 minutes or less!