Scapular Protraction Stretch
Improve your rear delt function!
- Improve Scapular Function
- Increase Shoulder Range of Motion
- Scapular Protraction (Rhomboids, Trapezius)
- Grab a band, or stable object, anchored at shoulder height with one hand.
- Turn inward so that your arm begins to wrap around your body and walk sideways away from the place of pull until your scapula begins to be pulled forward.
- Move through different ranges while maintaining tension to find different tight spots.
- To increase the stretch, move farther away from the anchor point or reach your opposite hand across the front side of your body.
View our Complete Warm-Up Guide for more!
Learn how to decrease pain, improve performance and prevent injury with mobility exercises specific to your workout!
Be ready for any workout in 15 minutes or less!
Join the Mathias Method Army for updates and more great content like this!