Diet & Nutrition Principles
We Make It Easy To Improve Your Diet and Nutrition!
These diet and nutrition principles are presented to help maintain optimal performance through training and encourage health.
These principles can be adapted to many diets, but if any of them are broken performance and health will likely hinder.
Though they are valuable principles to follow, they are merely guidelines rather than strict rules.
If you are not currently following these principles then you should try to work towards them in order to perform your best and maintain a healthy body.
May they help you gain strength you need to change your world!
Note: To succeed in some sports or reach certain goals these guidelines may need to be broken but should be followed as often as possible to maintain health.
Table Of Contents
Choose a post to get started!
- Consistency is Key to Success!
- Water To Get stronger, Build Muscle and Lose Fat!
- Why Whole Food Is Better Than Any Supplement!
- How Much Protein Do You Actually Need?
- Carbs for Fuel and Performance
- Why You Need Fat In Your Diet
- Vitamins, Minerals and You!
- What You Need To Know About Electrolytes!
- Coffee for Strength and Performance!
- How Alcohol Decreases Performance and Muscle Gain
- How To Improve Your Metabolism!
- Think Before You Eat!
- How To Manage Cravings!
- Why You Should Limit Dairy After You Turn 20, or Sooner!
More from The STRENGTH Blog!
- JACKED: How to Build Muscle
- SHREDDED: How to get Leaner
- Summer Abs: How to get a 6-Pack Fast!
- Hydration: Basics for Athletes and Lifters!
- stronger Dieting: Optimizing Your Diet
- The Truth About Protein Supplements
Join the Mathias Method Army for more great content like this!