Incline Dumbbell Press
- Build Pressing Strength
- Increase Pectoral Hypertrophy
- Triceps (Arms)
- Anterior Deltoid (Shoulders)
- Pectoralis Major (Chest)
How To Incline Dumbbell Press Properly
- To set-up, grasp two dumbbells and set them over your knees as you sit on an incline bench.
- Keeping the dumbbells on your lower thighs, roll back onto the bench setting your torso into a safe pressing position with your chest high and shoulders pulled back and down.
- Set your feet in a position that puts your knee lower than your hips or at least in a stable position.
- Keeping the dumbbells directly over your elbows, pull them down towards the outside of your upper chest, before press them up and back over your shoulders while flaring your elbows out the same as the Bench Press.
- As you lower the dumbbells, externally rotate your hands to a neutral position to protect your shoulder and relax them back into a linear position as you press.
Everything you need to know about building a BIG Bench!
Includes a 12 Week Bench Press Program, Workouts, common Bench Press mistakes and how to fix them, and so much more in this nearly 100-page master guide!
Join the Mathias Method Army for updates and more great content like this!