- Increase Shoulder Integrity
- Increase Shoulder Hypertrophy
- Posterior Deltoids (Shoulders)
- Rhomboids (Upper Back)
- Trapezius (Upper Back)
How To Do Reverse Flyes Properly
- While holding a resistance in each hand, such as a dumbbell, kettlebell or cable attachment, lean your torso forward so that your hands are under your shoulders and lower than your knees.
- Brace your core and flex your glutes throughout the lift while maintaining a neutral spine.
- Start with your hands facing towards each other and arms are slightly bent.
- While rotating your hands so that your palms face towards your feet, raise the weight until your elbows are higher than your shoulders.
- Pull your shoulder blades and elbows together behind you before controlling the descent back to the start position.
- Control the entire movement so that the resistance does not swing.
Everything you need to know about building a BIG Bench!
Includes a 12 Week Bench Press Program, Workouts, common Bench Press mistakes and how to fix them, and so much more in this nearly 100-page master guide!
Join the Mathias Method Army for updates and more great content like this!