- Increase Deltoid Hypertrophy
- Deltoid (Shoulders)
How To Do Lateral Raises Properly
- While holding a resistance in each hand, such as a dumbbell, kettlebell or a cable attachment, lean slightly forward with your arms slightly bent so that your hands are just in front of your hips.
- Maintain this torso and arm position throughout the exercise.
- While bracing your core and flexing your glutes, raise the weight laterally until your hands are higher than your shoulders before controlling the descent back to the start position.
- Focus on just utilizing your shoulders to lift the weight and control the entire movement.
Everything you need to know about building a BIG Bench!
Includes a 12 Week Bench Press Program, Workouts, common Bench Press mistakes and how to fix them, and so much more in this nearly 100-page master guide!
Join the Mathias Method Army for updates and more great content like this!