- Build Rear Deltoid Strength
- Build Rotator Cuff Strength
- Improve Shoulder Stabilization
- Improve Shoulder Integrity
- Rear Deltoid (Shoulders)
- Biceps Brachii (Arms)
- Rotator Cuff (Shoulders)
How To Do Face Pulls Properly
- Using both hands, grab a cable attachment, band or two straps and place your feet in a stable stance.
- Initiate the motion by pulling your elbows behind you horizontally while maintaining a tight core.
- As your elbows reach alignment with your shoulders, externally rotate your arms so that your hands are pulled to or above your face.
- With control, lower the resistance by reversing the same motion.
Everything you need to know about building a BIG Bench!
Includes a 12 Week Bench Press Program, Workouts, common Bench Press mistakes and how to fix them, and so much more in this nearly 100-page master guide!
Join the Mathias Method Army for updates and more great content like this!