Rolling Dumbbell Skull Crushers
- Increase Triceps Hypertrophy
- Build Elbow Extension Strength
- Triceps (Arms)
This is a low elbow stress variation of most triceps extension movements that is best for anyone that gets elbow pain from other variations.
It is also a great variation for using heavier weight and developing the entire triceps muscle which attaches to your shoulder blade, not just your arm, so as the weight rolls back you get a stretch in the entire muscle.
How To Do Rolling Dumbbell Triceps Extensions
- Lay on a bench while holding two dumbbells with a neutral grip, at arm’s length, over your shoulders.
- Begin by bending your elbows until the dumbbells touch your shoulders.
- Then push your elbows back over your head, rolling the dumbbells back, until you feel a slight stretch in your triceps.
- Quickly reverse the motion, pulling your elbows back in place over your shoulders and extending your arms until they reach full lockout.
Everything you need to know about building a BIG Bench!
Includes a 12 Week Bench Press Program, Workouts, common Bench Press mistakes and how to fix them, and so much more in this nearly 100-page master guide!
Join the Mathias Method Army for updates and more great content like this!