- Build Pulling Strength
- Increase Shoulder Integrity
- Latimus Dorsi (Back)
- Biceps Brachii (Arms)
How To Do Bodyweight Rows
- Grasp a barbell or two straps placed about hip height with a wider than shoulder width grip. It would be ideal to start with your bench press grip width.
- With your legs extended and core braced to create a straight line from head to heels, create an external rotation torque with your hands as you pull your elbows behind you. This is the reverse of the bench press motion.
- Try to get your elbows behind you to finish the motion.
- Lower yourself under control as you allow your elbows to relax back into their original position, facing out.
Learn how to move properly to build strength, decrease pain, prevent injury, and get fit, at home or in the gym!
Great for men, women, and children of all strength levels!
Join the Mathias Method Army for updates and more great content like this!