- Build Core Stabilization
- Increase Oblique Strength
- Abdominal Complex (Obliques, Abs, Transverse Abdominis, Spinal Erectors)
- Glutes (Hips)
How To Do A Side Plank
- Laying to one side, place your forearm on the ground just below your shoulder.
- Extend both legs so that your body forms one straight line from your head to heels.
- While flexing your glutes and bracing your entire core, raise your hips off the floor to start.
- Keep your core braced as you breathe normally and hold for time. Make sure to keep your glutes and oblique flexed hard.
Join the Mathias Method Army for updates and more great content like this!