Seated Cable Row
- Increase Back Hypertrophy (size)
- Improve Shoulder Integrity
- Latimus Dorsi (Back)
- Biceps Brachii (Arms)
- Rhomboids (Back)
How To Do Seated Cable Rows
- Using a cable attachment of your choice, grab the handles firmly and sit in a position on the seated row machine. Make sure to grasp firmly and wrap your thumbs around the handles trying to maintain a neutral wrist position.
- To begin, lean your torso back only slightly while pulling your elbows back and down behind you. Focus on leading with your elbows and pulling your shoulder blades together.
- Then, control the weight down as you slowly relax back into the start position with your arms fully extended.
- For proper movement and efficiency, rotate your elbows inward towards your hips as you pull and let them flair out as you come back to the start position.
Everything you need to know about the Deadlift!
Includes a 12 Week Deadlift Program, Workouts, common Squat mistakes and how to fix them, and so much more in this nearly 100-page master guide!
Join the Mathias Method Army for updates and more great content like this!