How to do hammer curls properly, with perfect form and technique! The best arm exercise to build bigger and stronger biceps and forearms!
- Increase Biceps Strength and Hypertrophy (size)
- Increase Forearm Strength and Hypertrophy (size)
- Biceps Brachii (Arms)
- Brachioradialis (Arms)
How To Do Hammer Curls
- Start by standing erect while holding two dumbbells at your sides in a neutral position, so that your palms face in.
- To begin, curl either one or both dumbbells up until your arm is fully flexed with your palms facing each other.
- In the top position allow your elbows to come forward slightly until it is directly under the weight.
- Control the descent as you bring the dumbbell back to the starting position.
Join the Mathias Method Army for updates and more great content like this!