Biceps Wall Stretch
Decrease Wrist, Elbow, and Shoulder Pain!
- Improve Elbow Extension
- Improve Wrist Extension
- Improve Shoulder External Rotation
- Wrist Extension (Wrist Flexors)
- Shoulder Horizontal Abduction (Biceps Brachii-Long Head)
- With your fingers spread, externally rotate your hand and place your palm flat against a wall, shoulder height or below.
- Initiate the stretch by leaning your bodyweight into your hand and slowly lower your body until you feel a stretch in your wrist flexors.
- Next, turn your body away from your hand until you feel a stretch in your biceps brachii or anterior deltoid.
- To further increase the stretch, turn your head away from your hand.
- Move in and out of these tense positions under control while maintaining pressure against the wall.
View our Complete Warm-Up Guide for more!
Learn how to decrease pain, improve performance and prevent injury with mobility exercises specific to your workout!
Be ready for any workout in 15 minutes or less!
Join the Mathias Method Army for updates and more great content like this!